Our Spring TCART Meeting will be Friday, May 12, 2023 via Zoom. Please save the date!
Things to look forward to at the Spring Meeting:
- A presentation from special guest speakers to be announced shortly (keep an eye on your email!).
- A return of the Brag Box – our favorite way to celebrate the exceptional work we are all doing.
- A not-to-be-missed TCART business meeting, where we will discuss exciting topics such as The Budget and volunteer opportunities.
- Elections! We will be electing two officers to serve the next two years.
- An announcement on the Fall Minnesota Archives Symposium date, location, guest speaker, and theme.
We’ll hold elections for the Communications Officer and Secretary/Membership Officer on May 12. Jennifer Shaw-Spence, our Communications expert since 2019, has met her term limit and won’t be able to run again.
We officers already have exciting plans in the works for next year, so now good time to get involved and join in on the fun. Send us an email if you are interested in learning more about being a TCART officer! We look forward to hearing from you.
Your friendly neighborhood TCART officers.